Wednesday 18 July 2012

Sorry for this late posting...

I had scheduled this post but just discovered that something must have gone wrong. But later than never- here it is.

I made a little tag for today:


I used a plain tag that I embossed with an embossing folder - Bingo & Patchwork set -  from Tim Holtz. With the ink tool I carefully colored the parts that were risen from the paper using Distress Inkpad in the colors Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac (from the limited spring collection).



All the flowers except the dark purple - Garden Amethyst - are handmade by me using patterned papers - Summer and Salta Bad from Reprint. All the punched leaves are also from a patterned paper from Reprint - Flowergirl.


Finally I decorated it with a piece of a rose ribbon, purple dotted ribbon, pearls, heart charm and some hemp string.

That´s it for today - I hope you got inspired!
Lots of love...





No comments:

Post a Comment